I enjoyed to the core answering them...
1. The age you will be in your next birthday ?
1. The age you will be in your next birthday ?
Still in 20's. Gosh!!!! I have some more years to hang on i believe.
2. A place you would like to travel to ...
Globe-trotting........(hehe.. never crossed south india )
Privilege of CA's over Engineers.
3. Your favorite place ...
Home. Sweet home......
4. Your favorite food / drink
5. Your favorite pet ...
Allergic to pets. That soft skin does somethings to me.
6. Your favorite color combination ...
Black and white.
7. Your favorite piece of clothing ...


Cotton Saree preferably in black and white combination..
8. All time favorite song ...
One of the gems of Illayaraja..
I fell in love with this song from the first moment.
9. Your favorite TV show ...
Then... Now... and Always.....
10. Full name of your significant other ...
I call him by this name.. Even my son follows the suite......
11. The town in which you live in ...
I love this view of my city... do i need to say its chennai.
12. Your screen name / nick name
This was the picture i got when i did search......
13. Your first job ...
Executive - Accounts
14. Your Dream Job ...
CFO - Of our own MNC..
14. Bad habit of yours ...
Closely followed by Procrastination....
16. Your worst fear ...
Snakes . I dread them to the core. Cant stand even if its an image....
18. One thing you would like to do before you die ...
A long holiday with friends and family in a cruise.....
19. First thing you will buy if you get $1,000,000.00
A farm house with all the amenities















2 comments:
nothing can beat our great city chennai. naa eadho pona jenmathula theeraadha paavam panniruken polarukku, adhaan vidhi enna mylapore lerndhu bangalore ku thalliduchu ... :(( i wish i get over that curse very soon.
Happy Christmas & Wonderful 2009 :)
Sat - satish.nagasubramaniam@gmail.com
Thanks for the wishes and wish u the same too...
I wud also pray on ur behalf for the curse to end soon :)))))
Post a Comment