Atlast , the christmas holidays have begun for my son. His school had let them loose early so that they can go on smoothly with the admission process with all the rejected applications from PSBB and all other so-called top rated schools. They want to bank the frustration among parents who were not able to make it up to the PSBB but somehow wanted to associate with the name - (atleast).......
Without our so-called TV not yet replaced, its very difficult to manage my son who is all the more demanding. ITS INDEED TAXING..... He wants me to color with him, do joining the dots, make shapes out of clay, read and tell stories...... Its fun ofcourse, but with both cooking and my grandmother who's all the more sick its getting all the more difficult.
Literally counting the days..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No Heading
I stopped watching English news channels after 2014 and now i hate to even go to the proximity of Tamil news channels. Its like watching ex...
-
Just yesterday i learnt the original name of the so called " Pondy Bazaar". After nearly three decades of living in chennai ( do...
-
Literally, my grandmothers days start with this only. She is an ardent fan (u can also say devotee)of AMR . For those of you who haven'...
-
We have been watching movies left and right the past weekend. Ulaga tholaikkachigalil pottaa ella padam+ new movies (online viewing) + pizza...
2 comments:
Oh please, if you find him so taxing please send him with me to Bangalore. I wud luv to make clay dolls, join the dots etc etc. I anyways dont like to go to work :) also I still feel that I have that kid inside me :)))))
thats wat my aathukarar also says " u go to work full time, i wud be house husband - doing samaiyal, cleaning etc to the T - better than u"
Post a Comment