Thursday, December 3, 2009

Random Ramblings

1.Why I always end up keeping the bread till the last date and gobble it up on the last day or worst even throw it up on the next day?

2. Why ist always people who visit the sick get Horlicks? I end up having 3 - 4 in the shelf always whenever my grandmom falls sick

3. And they assume to get Biscuits for the kids and invariably Goodday - the mega pack!!!! - Why dont they think of nice story books or other savouries ?

4.Whenever i buy vegetables for aviyal for my aathukarar, iam unable to do it and end up doing veg kurma for P?

5. Always the alarm snooze goes off after the 1 hr time? Why cant it stretch for another 1 hr? Invariably i end up late and rush :(

2 comments:

Satish N said...

4th point ku naa help paanuven, coz I can tell you the exact method to make yummy yummy aviyal :)

Rest of the points are thought provoking :)

PM said...

The pblm is i know the recipe but too lazy to prepare and give. Nevertheless, i can try yours too, plz do post it.

Gym gyan-I

 My gym payanam is inithe going well. And i have even extended my subscription to 1 year. And surprise! surprise! iam on healthy diet. Ithu ...